Friday 18 March 2011

Big up the bloke!

I'm going to put it down to my hormones being all over the place - so that the Boy doesn't develop a big head, and god forbid start to think he wears the trousers ;-) - but I've been falling in love with the Boy a little bit more every day for as long as I can remember.

He absolutely rocks my world and has given me a level of happiness I never thought was possible - a beautiful, whirlwind fairytale kind of happiness that I used to scoff at in the movies. I would be absolutely lost without him and I am so glad we found each other in this mad, bad, crazy world.

So, in honour of him being the best ever husband in the world, the best ever friend in the world, and I have absolutely no doubt that he will be the best ever dad in the world, here are a selection of photos that capture some of the happiest memories I've shared with him. May there be many, many more to come! (NB: Those of you with a low cheese threshold, you may prefer to look away now...).









No comments:

Post a Comment