Monday 31 January 2011

Beanstalks

For years I've procrastinated about writing a blog. It's something I've long wanted to do, but I've always put off as I wondered what I would write about and who would want to read my humble musings on love, life and the universe.

But buoyed with confidence from successfully completing my first 2011 new year's resolution, a dry January, I thought I'd strike while the iron is luke-warm and tackle the second. Finally, this frustrated writer sometime known as Elly Beans has put pen to paper, and so - drum roll please - Beanstalks (Beans Talks, see what I did there? Er, this will get better I promise...) is born.

Be grateful for any feedback - be modest with your praise and be gentle with your criticism and we'll get along just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment